Thursday, March 22, 2012

Life with three...

...is so great!  We are loving it here with three (little) boys in the house!  Roman and Josiah have both adjusted well to having Benjamin around ... learning how to sweetly touch his toes/fingers without crushing him or flipping him out of the swing.  :]  We have had amazing help since Benjamin was born ... all of the grandparents have been able to spend time with us (in one form or another, meaning all five of us or just the littles)... and we have appreciated this sooo much!  Benjamin continues to be an amazing little guy - I really believe that he knows he has brothers and was born at a busy time for our family!  He rolls with the punches and is so laid-back ... 

I realized last night that I haven't updated the blog since our first "Benjamin is here" post... so, yes, we've been a little busy around here! (I am going to try to post on a more regular basis -- I think that I do better with deadlines/goals in mind -- so that's my plan!) 


Here is what we've been up to over the past three weeks...
the three Stotts boys (Benjamin 1 week old)
Tired boy... it's hard work to be a growing baby!
Benjamin, 3 weeks old! Happy little guy... 
Using our new bubble machines!
(from Jake's boss, Tom & wife Theresa)
Josiah was adamant that he didn't need
any help with his bubble gun... so his gun was
pointed toward the ground the entire time we were outside.
Maybe next time it will actually produce bubbles!  :}

...and here is Roman with the two newest additions to our house... "Red" (Josiah's fish) and "Blue" (Roman's fish).  They are actually some sort of gold fish, so I'm not quite sure where the boys came up with their names... 
 

... until next time!!

No comments: