Wednesday, September 12, 2012

preschool and a tooth!

So we have one week of preschool down!  It was a great week here - Roman was excited to go to preschool everyday, we never overslept (whew!), and Josiah, Benjamin and I are getting into a routine here at home, with Roman away doing his thing!  

Roman is consistently sticking with two things that are his favorite at preschool:  the computer (Ipad) and snack time.  :-)  I so wish I could be a fly on the wall for just one day!  

Josiah and I made pizza for lunch on Roman's first day
of preschool.  Josiah is a good pizza artist!
This is the smile he currently gives us.  Love it!  :)

Jake came home for lunch on Roman's first day, to hear all
about it and to enjoy pizza and cupcakes!
Roman is using our red "It's Your Special Day!" plate.

Benjamin has been doing lots of chewing lately... and today we found a bottom tooth poking out!  Yeah!  He's loving to eat at the table with us, too -- gets to enjoy carrots, squash and green beans so far! 

No comments: