Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A lion in the kitchen...

8 comments:

Theresa and David said...

OMGoodness!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! I miss him soooo much! I am so glad I get to see him saying what a lions says. I hear it on the phone, but it isn't the same. He IS the CUTEST thing ever!!

Susan said...

cute cute cute .. just can't WAIT for this weekend!!! and hear that lion IN PERSON!!! Give him a hug for me!!! love-gma susan

gpa mark said...

what a scary lion...too cute

Gene and Darla said...

How cute! Maybe we will see the little lion in Wayland this weekend too!

Zac and Stacie said...

Kind of reminds me of Jake - grinding up his hamburger to tiny bits and growling "take out the trash woman." Oh, wait, was that Jake or one of us?

Too cute Colette - thanks for posting!

Susan said...

I miss him miss him miss him already .. this little clip helps!!! :) give him a hug for me!!! love you!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like Daniel in the Lion's den.....roar! Such a darling!

Julie Litchfield said...

I love the lion in the kitchen - oh so cute!!