Monday, December 31, 2012

merry christmas from the stotts fam!

Yikes!  It has been over a month since I posted... so much for getting into a weekly-post-routine!  how about that for 2013!!?!  :)  Our December has been fun - we actually got some snow (woo hoo!) and even got to experience some "snow days" off from school (for Roman!)  Fun!  So I guess we'll do a quick catch-up and we'll I'll hopefully do better going forward!  :)

benjamin seemed to enjoy the christmas tree, especially the
Little People nativity, which always seemed
to end up on his blanket. 
Here are some shots of our tree, taken by Roman... sort of artsy?  (I can always tell when he's had the camera!)



Roman found a new place to play - makes Benjamin 
laugh pretty hard!  These two really enjoy 
playing together!  :) 

A Stotts-boy-train... all aboard! 

Decorating Christmas cookies!
These two are very good at sprinkling!

Looking out our back door... a beautiful snow!  

Jake and his super-helpers, heading out to
scoop walks/drive-way!

Christmas at the Yutzy House -- kids table!

Not sure when we'll get a pic of all three smiling at the
camera...  maybe in a few years?!?  

...and here we are! Merry Christmas!!

No comments: