Sunday, January 6, 2013

josiah shares a song

Josiah has become quite the singer.  (I think that Roman enjoys singing, too, but Josiah has been doing this more lately.)  The boys both have certain songs that they like to have us sing to them at night, just before bed.  It shouldn't surprise me that Josiah has learned these songs, by hearing us sing them almost every day.  Granted, they are songs that we've chosen to sing to them -- but we hope that they understand and love these songs on their own!

As we drove up to our church this morning, Josiah yelled from the back seat, "Mama, is this church?  Are we at church?"  I said, "Yep, we're here."  And then he shouted back "Yeah!  Hooray!  We win!"  Yes, buddy, we do win.  :)


*These are just portions of the songs... I am amazed that Josiah sat here long enough to get this much on video!! He is a busy little boy, as you know!  :)

No comments: