Tuesday, August 21, 2012

go cubbies!!

We ventured out last night to our first I-Cubs baseball game.  We sat in the GA section, and opted for the picnic tables rather than seats - thought it would be easier for us!  :}  There were several other families up there, too.  We made it through the 5th inning... not too bad for our first game!  It was almost 10pm before we had everyone into bed... Benjamin slept in until 8:15 this morning, and I woke the other two around 9:15...a sign of a fun time, I'd say! 

excited to be here, can't you tell!?!  :) 
taking it all in... 
josiah spotted Cubbie from far away, and he kept yelling "Cubbie!" until finally Cubbie came over to where we were... 
Cubbie reached out for Josiah and he went right to him...
...and we've got a runner, folks!
Roman was not so excited about Cubbie!
Roman told me his favorite part of the game was the t-shirt launcher.  He told me that he thought he would catch a t-shirt next time, since he didn't get one this time.

The boys enjoyed the songs that were played to introduce each player...


The boys were excited all day about going to the game
and asked if we could go again sometime, as we were
 leaving the stadium.... I say yes, of course!
 

No comments: