Wednesday, August 8, 2012

happy 4th birthday, roman!!

happy 4th birthday to our oldest, roman!  four years ago today, we started the adventure of parenting and have learned so much along the way!  we love roman's silliness and tenderness - he is a good son and big brother!  :)

i asked roman some questions that i plan to ask him every year... will be fun to see how things change (or stay the same!)  enjoy...

Part I...

Part II...



Here's a re-cap of Roman's Q/A session!

1. What is your favorite color? Yellow,  Blue, Red.
2. What is your favorite toy? Bowling Game.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Banana, Blueberries, Grapes.
4. What is your favorite tv show? Team Umizoomi and Dora.
5. What is your favorite movie? the sausage one (Not sure what he's talking about... but he explains this in detail!)
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? My wedding clothes and these pants (Thomas shorts)
7. What is your favorite animal? Not foxes, Not biting guys... Fish.
8. What is your favorite song? I love you Lord.
9. What is your favorite book? The farm book.
10. Who is your best friend? One of my grandpas. Uncle Rick is my favorite friend, my good friend.
11. What is your favorite snack? Crackers.
12. What is your favorite drink? Water and milk.
13. What is your favorite breakfast? Granola bars.
14. What is your favorite lunch? I don't know.
15. What is your favorite dinner? Tonight's birthday dinner:  Pizza, pizza, breadsticks, fruit (not bananas), blueberries, strawberries and grapes.
16. What is your favorite game? (He thought I already asked this question, so he didn't answer.)
17. What is your favorite thing to play outside? Remote-control monster truck.
18. What is your favorite holiday?  The People Holiday. (??)
19. What do you sleep with at night? Tiger, Sheep, but not my lion. I was trying to, but he keeps getting away and keeps doing this (making a face), and my cow.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Maybe a daddy. I don't know what kind of daddy. Maybe you'll have to give me to someone else to someone who doesn't have a daddy.

Have a happy year!!

No comments: