we've had a busy few days at the hospital and have been given the official "okay" to head home and try this parenting thing on our own! (eeek!) :} we had fun with our visitors and look forward to seeing others later on! here are a few pics that we took over the past few days -- will take more in the days to come and will share those, as well! thanks again for the prayers and support!! love, jake, colette, and roman
Introducing... Roman Jacob Stotts!

Newest picture of the Stotts family!
Grandma Susan holding the cousins...
Roman (2 days old) and Raefe (5 weeks old)!
Grandma Rosie with Roman!
6 comments:
Roman is adorable! What a beautiful baby boy.
What a blessing!! I can't thank our Lord enough for two healthy and beautiful "grand"boys!!!!! With much love! Grandma Susan
What a handsome little guy! I'm so excited for you both! Jennifer Huffman
Congradulations on the newest addition he is sooo adorable I just wanna pinch his cheeks. ;) I know you will make great parents.
We miss you, C! Can't wait to see you and your little sweetie pie.
Lou :0)
(no chocolate partner...whaaaaaa)
Ah!!! I can't wait to meet him! Hopefully very soon. In the meantime...more pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment