Well for all of you Dad's out there, wow, are wives are awesome!!!!!!!! How she dealt with that I will never know. I cannot say enough about her.
Roman Jacob Stotts was born at 5:27 pm weighing in at 8 pounds 4 ounces and 21 and a half inches long.
She was in labor for two hours before the Dr. came in a decided that we should try with forceps because she was pushing really well but the baby couldn't get past one of her pelvic bones. Four pushes after inserting the forceps and he was brought out into the light.
He definitely came out looking like an alien but we are hoping that will change in time, haha. He is wonderful and has all ten fingers and ten toes. He is currently taking a nap after his first feeding and Colette is getting her first meal of the day. She is doing well, a little woozy from the medications and has some extra pain from the birth, but she proves once again that she is alot tougher than I am.
Thanks for all your prayers and support,
Colette, Jake, and Roman
7 comments:
Congratulations from Colorado! We're all excited and thinking of you all. How soon can we get a picture?
...so now we have a firecracker and a roman candle! (from Great-Uncle Ron)
Congrats!! Can't wait to see you all, especially little baby Roman. We're so happy for you!
Love,
Aunti Lou & Uncle Mark
Congrats! Welcome to the world baby Roman.
Congratulations!!! I love the name and I can't wait to meet the little guy!!! :) :)
So excited to hear that your family grew by two feet today. Congrats and hope to see you soon!
CONGRATS from Trenton!!! I am sooo excited for you all!!!! Make sure Grandma gets lots of pictures!!!!!
Vicki
Wow!We are sooooo excited to meet Roman Jacob! CONGRATS! Love from Uncle Gary and Aunt Jane (the greats).
Post a Comment