Well Colette has finally been able to take a nap this morning. She is still feeling a little bit after the epidural but it is not as bad. She is dialated to 4 cm with 100% effacement so now things are starting to move along. We are hoping to get moved to a larger room after one o'clock today because some of the other famalies will be leaving.
Man, I sure wish some more people could have witnessed Colette after she got the pain meds into her system last night. She once said "Man, if anyone says this phentynol stuff doesn't work they are just stupid...... well I mean I don't want to offend anyone or be mean but it does work." Than another time she looked at me and asked if her chin was moving because she felt like it was. "Honey, I am so loopy right now."
Anyway that is our update so far, but we are hoping to have an addtion in the next few hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment