Thursday, August 7, 2008

Excited

We are in the hospital, colette and kicking back and enjoying the drugs. I have made one trip across the hall to get her a water and I got a pop, and surprise, surprise I found a way to dump both of them on me trying to open the door.

Oh, I got to tell you this one. The nurse said she might come in and move the bed because Colette has a big crack down the middle. Wow, you should have saw Colette's eyes, her response was, "What did you say" followed by laughing. The nurse than showed the big crack in the bed that she was referring too.

Also, the MD here tonight is a woman that is 35 weeks along herself. She seems really nice and Colette feels really good about her. We are hoping for an arrival sometime very early in the morning. So keep looking, we will keep you posted.

No comments: